Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So Glad

So, I got a .com and HATED it. It felt like I was on a stage with a big, bright spotlight all over me. Every word sounded like screaming, echoing for miles. I was so on the fence about the whole thing and felt that "since I started it I needed to finish it" (you know how it goes) but I have seen enough to know better. Sometimes we try something and it doesn't work for us. It doesn't feel right. There is something better :)

Doesn't that feel good? So, I prayed and prayed (to myself, mostly) for something to happen to just make it all go away (and it did, so it's gone-I can be a bit dramatic). Now I am back here on this rusty old blogspot page where Natural Autism Treatments Organization first started-its humble, honest beginnings.

Just to warn you, this is not a very well-visited blog and I talk a lot...but that's kind of what a blog is for so I hope you don't mind. I like it here. It's quiet. Cozy. Kind of feels like home. I hope you like the rainbows. Maybe you can find a nice chair to recline in or just stand if you like. Doesn't that feel great?

I am going to tell you the story of autism.




No comments:

Post a Comment