Saturday, October 12, 2013

Organization Bashing

So, here we go, down into the cesspool of bashing other organizations. Don't worry, I am here to do it for you so that no one has to feel responsible. Now that I don't have that lousy .org I am more comfortable to say whatever I want and I want to say the behavior of this specific organization makes me sick. You see, now I am just a person and no longer the entity. It feels good. Very good.

Remember that kid who killed a bunch of little children at that school a while back? Well, when I heard about it it just did something to me that no other crime ever had. I was completely dumbfounded and wounded physically, mentally, on every level and even on levels I didn't know existed. On such a deep level that I just shake at my core thinking about it. How many lives were destroyed from this one person was something my mind couldn't understand-and how it happened, who it happened to and most of all why it happened still boggles my mind. Horrific. Vile.

Then, after already feeling terror on every level, worried that the people I know should pull their kids from schools, I have to be hit in the face with something far more difficult to process. Apparently, the boy's brother said he had Asperger's. Now, I don't have AS as far as I know and since the stupid disorder is so over diagnosed it is hard to say if anyone does. But I do have a lot of the same symptoms as people with AS and to some people we may even seem interchangeable. How despicable that they would say he had Asperger's on the fucking news. Were they trying to get us all killed?

Was his brother trying to add more violence to an already fucked situation? Why was that kid even talking? If your brother went and shot up a bunch of little kids would you really be like, "ugh....think he mighta had aspergurrs..."? Was he saying it to legitimately explain some of the reason for the murderer's frustration? If so, I can kind of get it. Still...something strikes me as very off about it. If my brother was such a worthless individual I would not talk about him period. If my brother did that I wouldn't be talking to reporters.

Then, THEN to make matters worse I am giving myself mental therapy for like weeks after knowing this has happened and sick of hearing everybody going "people with autism are NOT violent" just to gloss over the whole thing and keep us and our families from being branded when we had nothing to do with this. This isn't about ffing autism. Okay? So, here I am, just wishing people would stop coming to me saying this just to suck up to me. I am not impressed.

So, after all this torture is taking place I think that maybe I can live my life in a state of semi peace. No. Not happening while this attention-whoring parasite of an organization Autism ****** ***** stoops to a whole new low. Not only did they attack my organization a month prior but I, while stumbling across a news feed on yahoo or something find an article that reads "autism organization apologizes and offers condolences to the families of the victims" in so many words. Their blatant whoring had taken on a whole new level. Now, these people are actually apologizing for the mass murder of a person who may or may not be on the spectrum just to get media coverage.

Way to go. Funny because when I read that I wanted puke all my guts out. I wonder what they would do if someone said they would hurt them and their families. How would they feel about evoking that kind of violence from a person on the spectrum? If they think this is such a game maybe they should stop apologizing for mass murderers who butcher little kids without mercy. This is not a stupid video game. Real people died. Little, tiny kids DIED in a cruel, merciless way and this is not some kind of thing you as a person or entity on the spectrum should be saying "sorry" for.

Would you commit that sort of crime? Then don't go begging forgiveness for it. We have got nothing to prove.


No comments:

Post a Comment